Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My definition of hard Volume 3 "The Jokers of the Scene"


We are so freakin' proud to annouce our next guest on the "Definition of Hard" series.
"JOTS" The canadian masters of doom are our great friends, partners in remixes and tours gonna show you guys their darkest side on this amazing 1:48 minutes of pure golden madness.
Enjoy, download and spread the dark gospel!!!
"JOTS bloody JOTS"
I&L
Mixhell 2011

  Jokers of the Scene "Mixhell Presents My Definition of Hard Vol. 3" by Jokers of the Scene

Tracklist:
obby Beausoleil "Lucifer Rising Part I"
Earth "Omens And Portents I: The Driver"
Jodis "Ascent"
Rema-Rema "The Feedback Song"
Jesu "Sedatives"
Alcest "Solar Song"
Merzbow "Rainbow Electronics"
Chasing Voices "Acidbathory"
Scott Walker "The Cock Fighter"
Vindicatrix "Hume"
Mayhem "Silvester Anfang"
Swans "Beautiful Child"
Winter "Oppression Freedom"
Voivod "Tribal Convictions"
Die Kruezen "In School"
Liturgy "Mysterium"
Deafheaven "Tunnel of Trees"
Tim Hecker "The Piano Drop"
Current 93 "Imperium I"
Comus "Diana"
The Staple Singers "This May Be The Last Time"