Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11 QUESTIONS TO RIVASTARR










MIXHEII GOES TO 11
WITH RIVASTARR
      Stefano Miele is Rivastarr , a napolitan producer and DJ based in London, which is one of our favorite "music makers" of the moment... We do recommend his Essential Mix linked below, Enjoy!

What are you thinking of right now?
F@%k I forgot to buy booze on my way home!
Where do you live and who lives with you? 
London, Shoreditch, I live with my sweet lady and a little iron man (Ferruccio his lovely son).
Which is your favorite word?
YO! Or BANG!
Which sin most attempts you?
Kick Berlusconi in his small little balls...
What is the worst thing some one can do to you?
Touch my sweet lady and my little iron man.
Which is you favorite track of the moment?
David Keno-Upside Down (SNATCH! Rec)
Tell us something you've done and we don't know about?
When I was 10 I did pee on my grandma’s cake from the balcony.
Who is the best dressed DJ in your opinion?
Not certainly Sven Vath (but I love him).
What is your favorite bad word or blasphemy?
Stupidello.
What is your favorite dish?
Pizza! (Napolitan one, if u go to Naples be sure to check MICHELE’s or PELLONE’s for some of the best joints around)
What are you doing tomorrow?
Will buy booze.
Dig Riva´s Essential Mix:
 Riva starr - essential mix-sat-02-06-2010-www.rivastarr.com by Rivastarr
Portuguese version at Surface to Air Brasil