Monday, April 5, 2010

11 QUESTIONS TO STEPH FROM SOULWAX

MIXHEII GOES TO 11
WITH STEPH (SOULWAX)
Stephen Dewale is the front man of Soulwax, half of 2ManyDjs and one of our best friends!


1. What are you thinking of right now?
The new LCD Soundsystem record...how amazing it is...and how I had the opportunity to go on tour with them....and I miss them!!!
2. Where do you live and who lives with you?
I live in London and Ghent. London with Dave and Ghent with record collection.
3. Which is your favorite word?
No.
4. Which sin most attempts you?

Stealing records.
5. What is the worst thing some one can do to you?
Steal my records.
6. Your favorite track of the moment?

LCD Soundsystem "I Can Change"
7. Tell us something you've done and we don't know about?
I stole a record.
8. Who is the best dressed DJ in your opinion?

9. What is your favorite bad word or blasphemy?
"Merde"
10. What is your favorite dish?
Steak Martino.
11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Making a remix for LCD Soundsystem.
More about Steph? 
Click here to check Introversy, a mix of more then 400 music intros. And check this video which explains Soulwax's live set up!
Interview in portuguese at Surface to Air Brasil