Thursday, May 13, 2010

11 QUESTIONS TO ANDERSON NOISE

MIXHEII GOES TO 11
WITH ANDERSON NOISE
Anderson is one of the most talented DJ's in Brazil, a great friend!
Too celebrate this weekend's festival, Future Sound of Brasil , with a 100% brazilian acts, we are posting our first interview with a brazilian DJ! UHU!
What are you thinking of right now?
Why does everything good is too fast?
Where do you live and who lives with you?
I have two homes. One in Sao Paulo where I work a lot and live with my wife Aurora and other in Belo Horizonte, my home town, where I live with my mom Mama Noise, my son Yan and my brother, the DJ Alvinho L Noise 
What is your favorite word?
Noise
Which sin most attempts you?
Eat and Drink. Drink and Eat. Eat and Drink. Drink and Eat.
What is the worst thing someone can do for you?
Change plans!
Your favorite track of the moment?
Jichael Mackson - A Snake In Da System
Tell us something you've done and we don't know about?.
Yeah of course, I'll tell you saturday, when we meet! Hahahha 
 Who is the best dressed DJ in your opinion?
Men, DJ Mau Mau, Women, Ellen Allen
 What is your favorite bad word or blasphemy?
Puta que pariu!
What is your favorite dish?
Japanese is my favorite, but if someone invites me for italian, I'll be there in a minute! 
What are you doing tomorrow?
Travelling to Manaus, where I'm playing at night!


Interview in portuguese at  Surface to Air Brasil