Tuesday, May 4, 2010

11 QUESTIONS TO BOT FROM CROOKERS

MIXHEII GOES TO 11 
WITH BOT (CROOKERS)
Andrea Fratangelo is Bot, the other half of Crookers 
1. What are you thinking of right now?
Why is this dog digging a hole under my chair?

2. Where do you live and who lives with you?
I live in London with my girlfriend.
3. Which is your favorite word?
Eichornchenschwanz.
4. which sin most attempts you?
Putting chocolate pieces into ice cream.
5. What is the worst thing some one can do to you?
Destroy my hard drives.
6. Your favorite track of the moment?
Right now its Besame Mucho performed by Cesaria Evora.
7. Tell us something you've done and we don't know about?
I write almost everything about me on twitter.
8. Who is the best dressed DJ in your opinion?
We're all pretty much wearing free stuff from the same brands..
9. What is your favorite bad word or blasphemy?
I'm into the word bitchbag lately.
10. What is your favorite dish?
Pasta cooked with my grandmas tomato sauce.
11. What are you doing tomorrow? 
Going to a record shop in grenada (eastern caribbean) with a local waiter/singer/pusher trying to find some incredible unknown music radios keep blasting here.
More about Bot:
Follow Bot on Twitter 
Download "We love Animals" new remix from Love Supreme here 

Interview in portuguese at Surface to Air Brasil 

*Bot was interviewed on 23rd of March 2010